Updates & Changes

Updates & Changes


I've gone back through my previous posts and edited them a bit to correct a lot of dreadful grammar! I was young and impressionable...o.k., so maybe I wasn't that young but the point remains. 😁

I intend to start posting more regularly as my set-up expands, so I wanted to make sure that the information already available on here was up-to-date. If you'd like to check any of the new edits out, please click the following links and share them wherever you think they'd be useful!







Remember to subscribe to the Methods of Awakening channel on YouTube. I'm currently working on setting up a small studio for filming material, so there will be new uploads in coming months.

I might look into possibly crowdfunding the studio idea 'cause it'd be fairly cheap to set up. I do all of my own production work anyway, so it would only really be funding for physically building the studio in the first place. We shall see what happens in the coming weeks as I'm now also freelancing as a voiceover artist and music producer, and also going into business with my dad, so it's busy times ahead!


Be well and practice even better,

Tommy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Methods of Awakening - Access Concentration

Did You Get Your Free Book?

Methods of Awakening - Stop! Jhana Time