Occupy Now (Redux): Four Minute Mindfulness


I've just uploaded the narration of the Occupy Now blog post, which is the last post I made before stopping the project entirely in 2012. It was only a short narration/recording, so I figured it wasn't worth uploading as a podcast episode in and of itself. I've got the jhana piece recorded and ready to go, but I won't be uploading that until later on this week 'cause I'm trying to actually develop some sort of schedule.

Lots more content coming up in the months ahead, including the podcast, more articles and more blog posts on the ins and outs of meditation practice. I'm planning to start a crowdfund so that I can get a video camera, a video-producing PC setup and the equipment to film on-camera material as I think it'll help people to understand this stuff way better. Explaining it in person, and being able to create complex animations to illustrate certain subtle aspects of this stuff will make it much easier for people to grasp, and ultimately all I want to do it to make make this more accessible.

Anyhow, I'll sign off for now and get back to writing my in-progress-but-soon-to-be-e-book...oops, maybe I should have kept quiet about that...lol

Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Methods of Awakening - Access Concentration

Methods of Awakening - Stop! Jhana Time

Did You Get Your Free Book?