The Podcast Cometh!



I know I'd attempted some sort of 'comeback' with the Methods of Awakening YouTube channel a few years ago, but it fell flat due to various circumstances that I won't bore you with. What's gone is gone and can't be changed, but we have this moment to play with and play with it we shall!

Today, the 31st of January 2020 marks the launch of the Methods of Awakening podcast.



In the first few episodes, I'll be making audio versions of the original posts with some additional commentary as I narrate them. I want to make an audio version available on all future posts, so incorporating the older content as part of the podcast allows me to bring it all together and have a few articles ready to rock in advance.

At the moment, I'm expanding the online presence of Methods of Awakening and creating all the usual social media accounts as, much as I'm not crazy for the world of social media at all, it's the only way to really go about things these days. 

You can join MOA on Instagram, Twitter, Soundcloud and YouTube but I'll be adding sites like BitChute and other alternative media sites as we go. Be sure to join me, subscribe or follow Methods of Awakening on your various social media as I'll be uploading exclusive content to each one, as time allows.

I know the last few posts have been somewhat sparse and haven't specifically addressed any issues relating to actual practice, so please accept my apologies for this. I've recently gone freelance as a voiceover artist and have been fortunate enough to have gained clients within a few weeks, so that's been my priority and has kept me busy. At the same time, going freelance will also afford me the time to work on Methods of Awakening and produce some high-quality content for you fabulous readers and listeners.

I'll sign off for the moment, but please click on the links in this post and be sure to follow, like, subscribe and do all that YouTube bell shenanigans so that you're notified when I post new content.

Thanks for reading, practice well and I'll speak to you soon.

Tommy M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Methods of Awakening - Access Concentration

Methods of Awakening - Stop! Jhana Time

Did You Get Your Free Book?