MOA is Now on Medium.com!




I've finally gotten around to writing an essay for Medium.com on the topic of what I call "Corporate Mindfulness" - basically the diluted New Age-y, armchair psychology garbage that's peddled by unscrupulous employers for productivity purposes.

In the essay, I've tried to explain my objections to this "Corporate Mindfulness" in a way that isn't just some 'ancap' rant, but that actually focuses on the potentially detrimental experiences that await the would-be urban yogi and how businesses don't actually understand the power of what they're teaching people.

Anyhow, expect another Methods of Awakening Podcast in the next few days as I continue rambling about meditation in my incomprehensible Scottish brogue.

Much love - Peace out

- Tommy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Methods of Awakening - Access Concentration

Did You Get Your Free Book?

Methods of Awakening - Stop! Jhana Time