Social Media Assault


I know that my most recent posts haven't exactly been educational or even necessarily related to awakening per se, so I'd like to take this opportunity to explain a bit more about where I'm at personally, and in terms of the overall development of Methods of Awakening. In doing so, I hope you'll be able to see why this is and what I've got planned for the future with the project.

I quit my job on the 28th of December 2019. After over 20 years of working for other people, I decided I'd had enough and that I wanted to take control of my life. I'm now a freelance voice actor and voiceover artist, and I've actually managed to make money within the first month of putting myself out there. It's exciting and terrifying, but it's a decision I'm glad that I made as it now affords me far more time to devote to the projects I really want to work on - Methods of Awakening being a prime candidate.

I've spent quite a lot of time recently just building up the 'brand' (for want of a better word) of MOA on social media and creating content regularly. It's hard work, but it's worthwhile in the long run as it'll make the information on this blog, and on the YouTube and Bitchute channels, available to more people. The more people can benefit from a bullshit-free, down-to-earth breakdown of these fundamental practices, then the more people have an opportunity to awaken in this lifetime.

At the moment, I'm still in the construction stage and part of that includes recording audio versions of the previous posts. I've uploaded the second episode of the podcast today, so you can have a listen and let me know what you think. I fully intend to write more, original, instructional content for the blog in coming weeks, but at the moment it'll largely just be updates and developments. My apologies if you were expecting hardcore dharma, but I can assure you that I'll be back to writing again in no time.

If you've followed the blog for a while and have stuck with it, then I'm massively grateful to you all and look forward to providing fresh content again. There'll be a lot of changes coming for Methods of Awakening, but each should allow for a more refined, more precise take on the ins and outs of basic meditative and contemplative practices.

I'll sign off for the moment, but please make sure you're following me on the various social media and blogging sites I'm now active on, as there'll be more content appearing on there almost daily. See the links below and follow/subscribe or whatever it is that you crazy kids do with your digital interwebs these days...

YouTube
BitChute
Twitter
Instagram
Minds
Soundcloud
Medium

Practice Well - Peace Out

- Tommy

Comments

  1. very good written article. It will be a good support to anyone who utilizes it including me. Keep doing what you are doing can't wait to read more posts very nice article 서양야동

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Methods of Awakening - Access Concentration

Methods of Awakening - Stop! Jhana Time

Did You Get Your Free Book?