The MOA Podcast: Episode Three

THE MOA PODCAST: EPISODE THREE

SOUNDCLOUD

YOUTUBE


In keeping with the previous plan, here's the next episode of the podcast where I narrate and comment on my previous post, "Practice Playtime". To be honest, the comment is pretty minimal but there's a bit at the end that might be of use to someone. There's a few bits and pieces in this that I'm inclined to come back to in future posts, and I'll definitely be addressing the whole Actual Freedom malarkey in another post, but that's for another time.

In the meantime, please come along and subscribe on YouTube to keep up to date with all things MOA, and follow me on the usual social media. I'm much more active on places like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter than I have been in a long time, so feel free to drop me a line on any of those platforms.

Until next time, take care of yourselves and practice well,

- Tommy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Methods of Awakening - Access Concentration

Methods of Awakening - Stop! Jhana Time

Did You Get Your Free Book?